Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Big Oil or Washington....You Decide

What I find very interesting is... No one can pinpoint who is gauging the market, but there is proverbial cake all over the faces of Big Oil, and the Big Oil president I'm sure had nothing to do with that, it's just a coincidence that they paid billions to rig the elections, but that was because they wanted a moral president, with strong christian overtones.

Because we all know that a healthy economy comes second to moral standings.
Plus what good would all that wealth do us when God strikes us dead for not pushing anti abortion campaigns, and freeing heathen countries.

So we all move to Mexico for higher income jobs, at least we have our morals to feed our children, and keep a roof over our heads, I think I smell some roasted morals cooking now, Mnnn, they smell delicious.

Can I have some more morals dad, sure son, but not too much, you don't want to spoil your dinner.

Dad, isn't the oil companies gauging hard working Americans for greed against our moral standings?
No son, that is devil talk, how dare you watch the news and educate yourself, only the church knows how to filter the real truth in the news.

This is CABL.com posting #167585. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRK9
Posted in reply to: Big Oil or Washington....You Decide by frame relay
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Big Oil or Washington....You Decide (67) 5/8/2006 5:19:00 PM