Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Maricopa Co. Posse

I agree stop the flow first. I should have went to more detail with my post of cost.
I do not promote a rapture of illegals. But there is an element of those who clearly do not belong. I do promote a get tough on those. Others need to go home as well.
Hopefully most of those embassies from Mexico will be closed by this. I have seen stats that as many as 20 million illegals are in this country. Lets see news reports indicate 78% those are Latino. I have seen reports indicating that 47-54 % of those are from the country of Mexico. I am sure that someone will disagree with all those numbers.
Forget the numbers. Forget all the racism stuff and all the other rhetoric. Look around and understand that with all this keep the illegals here stuff. There is a very powerful political force coming with this.
48 Mexican embassies, 8-9 million Mexican nationals on our streets with what seems to be impunity to our laws. These people are very loyal to Mexico. They are going to change the balance of power, in this country.
Maybe we will evolve to a three party system. Democratic, Republican, and of coarse La Raza.(nod)

This is CABL.com posting #167580. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRK4
Posted in reply to: Re: Maricopa Co. Posse by uboatcmdr
There are 0 replies to this message