Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Christian protester's arrested at WhiteHouse

Well if you are stating facts, try backing them up with a credible link to confirm these facts.

You are very wrong about me being hateful, I do not hate you in anyway shape or form, nor are my views of the world hate driven, quite the opposite.

I used to be like you, powerfully defending what I perceived to be gods honer, but then later realized it wasn't gods honer I was defending, but a bunch of half truths that people make up because they feel god isn't entertaining enough for them.

And this country was founded my mostly Christians, but what exactly are you implying about that?
Are you saying that we should toss out the courts and let the church decide the laws and fates of the people?

What exactly is it that you want this nation to be, be specific.

Like, do you think that the church should run this country or a government, does it only apply to key issues like abortion, or will everything deemed as sinful be outlawed?

Will the freedom of speech, or a constitution be useful anymore, because freedom of speech isn't just people freely expressing the love for God.
Or will it be replaced with the ten commandments?

And if the founding fathers were so relevantly Christian biased, why did they give the freedom of religion, instead of mandatory Christian belief only?

Please don't take this offensively, I am a humble person with a open mind, and my opinions will form to whatever views i find to be the most logical, and wise.

I am forever changing, and I have become fairly diverse because of it, so please give your answer sincerely and thoughtfully, because I am really listening.

This is CABL.com posting #167547. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRKx
Posted in reply to: Re: Christian protester's arrested at WhiteHouse by warrenrf
There are 0 replies to this message