Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Christian protester's arrested at WhiteHouse

What I have stated is fact!!!! Historical fact!!!! Your problem is you don't like what I said because it interferes with your world view. You don't like me taking your argument to it logical conclussion so you then snap back and make it a personal thing. I would challenge you to research historical data. Read the writings of George Washington, Benjiman Franklin, and others. Read the many founding documents that were written. You will find out you are wrong. This country was founded on Biblical principals. There is NOT a universal set of laws that say no killing, no theiving, etc.. If that were true then the Muslims would loudly proclaim the horror of beheadings. The FACT is the ten commandments were given by God. I do not profess to speak for God, but I am capable of reading.

Sadly your anger at those who hold firm beliefs and are unapologetic about those beliefs clouds your vision. For that I feel sorrow for you.
This is CABL.com posting #167531. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRKh
Posted in reply to: Re: Christian protester's arrested at WhiteHouse by Bird Dog
There is 1 reply to this message