Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Phone lines, the whole truth!

That's what I get for trying to organize under the IBEW. If I were ever to do that again, I would go with the Teamsters, talk about some real hardasses when it comes to union efforts.

My biggest problem other than that worthless sh** named Brian at IBEW, was that none of my co-workers brought a spine with them to work. I got tossed in front of the train and no one to help. Even the damn site manager who later got fired wouldn't help me after his termination and he was the one who canned me. I have a supervisor who did sign docs for my attorney but I need more statements and it comes right back to that whole lack of a backbone issue.

Oh well. If those spineless wimps would have helped me, they would probably have PTO and annual COLA raises by this time. Now they are all having to sell their homes because their pay dropped about $600 a week.

I've worked at places that I would never dream of trying to organize a union simply because the place was good to their employees. A real pisshole like Ironwood deserves the most crooked bastard sucking every dime out of the bank accounts.
This is CABL.com posting #167522. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRJ8
Posted in reply to: Re: Phone lines, the whole truth! by Gwester843
There are 0 replies to this message