Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Christian protestors arrested at WhiteHouse

Right on Bird Dog. Cindy S did get arrested. Not in Tx because she was on private property I believe. I noticed nothing was mentioned on where they were protesting? Is is not allowed in that area? Important facts like that,but then again religion doesnt have much room for facts,just faith. All you hear from the right wing religious fundamentalist is how they are discriminated against and how there is a war on Christians in this country. When the fact is Christians hate the freedoms we have in this country and want to elect right wing politicians to make laws based on religion so they can take as many freedoms away as they can. How much do you want to bet within the next 4-5 months the right wing party starts talking about how much they hate gays and abortion, so they can get the religious people to get out and vote. That is the right wing family values, hate. You hever hear the right wing in this country talk about the millions who have fallen into poverty each and every year under Bush, 1 mill + each year. You never hear them say we need a livable min wage, that you shouldnt have to work full time and live in poverty. That every citizen should have health care. The right wing is to busy getting involved in things like the Terri Sciavo case which was an embarrassment to this country. Religion and the right wing party needs to stay out of our lives and the privacy of our homes. I am not religious, but I respect people who are. I dont care just dont impose your beliefs on me by creating laws based on those. Thats why we really need a strong 3rd party because the Dems are just about as bad but for other reasons.
This is CABL.com posting #167478. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRJq
Posted in reply to: Re: Christian protestors arrested at WhiteHouse by Bird Dog
There is 1 reply to this message