Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Another Mastec Scam.............Lol

I am not blaming any one and least of all direct TV. I am saying that there may be additional resins for why a service provider wants installs completed a cretin way and if those are the specifications you are given than that’s what you should follow or go someware else to work.

I am also saying that maybe better training can be given to those working in the field to understand the purpose and goals and requirements of the service provider.

And as far as matching my experience to your 2 years as an installer, Ill see your 2 years and raise you 1 year as an installer, 5 years as a maintenance tech, 15 as a engineer in the satellite, cable and telephone industry with 12 industry certifications including, certified instructor for all phases of CATV and Telephone installation, maintenance, construction and pole climbing. I also installed the first Prime star system on the east coast with Continental and have installed more direct TV headend’s for private cable systems than you can shake a stick at.

So before you insult someone about there experience I would lean to spell what you are trying to say so that it can be understood, and know who you are talking to. There is a thing in this industry called customer service and work ethic; if you listen to some experience from the old dogs on here you just may learn something about how to do business.

So take your 2 year installer rookie butt and set on the porch and set back and listen to us old dogs until you learn and earn enough respect to handle your self properly in this industry.

There are allot of installers out there that are good business men and make a name for them self’s each and every day and we have allot of respect for them here on the bar. They don’t gain that respect with insults and name calling they earn it with intelligent conversation and debate. And by learning from others, I am proud to have been an installer and working my to the top and many others will do the same if they do the following/

1. Report to work on time each and every day.

2. Do your job to the specifications of the customer you are working for

3. Respect others in the industry

4. Teach your knowledge to others

5. Be willing to learn from others even those under you

6. Do your best job each and every day

7. Be willing to admit your mistakes and correct them

And if you are in a situation where you are not comfortable working or you are not comfortable with whom you are working with then move on to a better future with better people.

(smokin) (poke)
This is CABL.com posting #167286. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRGk
Posted in reply to: Re: Another Mastec Scam.............Lol by Gwester843
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Another Mastec Scam.............Lol rolltidetwostep 5/5/2006 7:44:00 PM
Re: Another Mastec Scam.............Lol Gwester843 5/5/2006 9:37:00 AM
Re: Another Mastec Scam.............Lol nrb1 5/4/2006 11:12:00 PM
Re: Another Mastec Scam.............Lol Techee10 5/4/2006 10:15:00 PM
Re: Another Mastec Scam.............Lol dlightning 5/4/2006 8:24:00 PM