Create your free account now! Sign up

Why is it

It is always complained about in the south Money , the people you work for . I dont see anybody bad mouthing companys In the north these guys seem to goto work with very little comments about there employr ca ny mi. and so on have very little complaints about dtv but companys in tex. ms. La. fl.ga al. Constantly scream wrong doing Its the HSP guys Not dtv HSP is screwing you . IE. n.o. rons tv connectv I worked for both after the storms . Ca. connectv was easy simple close ;do the job do it right and you got paid rons tv SC do it no matter what cheat the system lie to who ever you had to, to get points and add to the totals. so everybody got paid more . scary After 4 weeks of that rons sold to mastec and N.O Was not there area, every body got dumped Installers didnt, get paid subs didnt get paid and so . Mastec went on being mastec and rons well I think he now has a company that does sales And Maybe closes Jobs But dont quote me on that.
I guess my piont is call these guys that work For these companys ( halsted Installs inc connectv ) and see how those compants handle all of these so called Problems in the south .
One other thing I did work in mass. and NJ and had trouble getting money but the companys I worked for Guess what were tied to Fl so It still runs at times thru the south And all you guys that have a negative thought about this post Im not starting a civil war here stop and think look at all the info and you might agree .
This is CABL.com posting #167130. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRDO
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Why is it howtodo 5/3/2006 8:09:00 PM
Re: Why is it RandM 5/3/2006 2:02:00 PM
Re: Why is it Techee10 5/3/2006 12:23:00 PM