Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: mastic

Well I disagree on that one, if you lok at the report clearly Directv takes the side of the HSP. Besides in the Mastec's case, Directv is looking the other way when it comes to Mastec's bussines practices, when is well known and documented in several court cases they've been allegedly found at fault in several cases ranging from their Broadband to their Technology divisions all the way to their stock options ( Google Mastec problems) and Directv stands by their side, making them accomplices of fraud. Now let me explain something, I don't have any problem installing all the phone lines in the world, if they would pay me to do so, $10 extra a line. See how cheap I am? But they wouldn't even do that, in the mean time , they're making record profits. I think every installer out there would be happy with a $10 dollar per line raise, if they don't get it, they shouldn't work for Directv. It's time to put RESPECT back into our line of work. WITHOUT US THEY ARE NOTHING. Think about it every time you get a $600 check working 6 days a week,like the HSP guys are doing. And also, my most profound RESPECT for those guys in Orlando who stepped up to the plate. YEAAHH!! Way to go guys!!! (wave)
This is CABL.com posting #167120. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRDE
Posted in reply to: Re: mastic by Gwester843
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: mastic rficken00 5/3/2006 10:19:00 PM
Re: mastic Gwester843 5/3/2006 11:34:00 AM