Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: cable bar?????

Member Uploaded Image

You know it's funny but true, being from the north, I have never had a problem getting work down south, they jump on ya like free Barb B Q! And while I'm not bias concerning the north or the south I don't see to many of you good ole boys up here in the winta, you see, in the north you never slow down be it 40 or -40 we are still out there Gettin R Done, I could go into some war stories but the bottom line is that northerners adapt to the heat, southerners don't seem to do well under 0. And most of the high ballers I ever met in the south were from the north, when you move south it only takes a couple weeks of acclimation and your rockin, the north takes a little more grit because there is no getting used to it, I spent 11 years in Fla, 4 in Texas, Dallas, Houston, Austin, and the heat was never an issue rather than an excuse to head to Lake Ray Hubbard or White Rock when you felt like sippin a few and checking out the split tails, but I prefer the north, it's a no BS crowd up here, just an opinion.
it's easyer to ask for forgiveness than permission
This is CABL.com posting #166128. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRnE
Posted in reply to: Re: cable bar????? by midspan28
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: cable bar????? Lord Maul 4/19/2006 10:42:00 PM
Re: cable bar????? midspan28 4/19/2006 1:04:00 PM