Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: cable bar?????

LMAO! , PALEASE!!!!! DAWGS>? more like poodles (which are not real dogs BTW),,,NO WAIT! ,,,CHAHOOWAHOOWA! YEAH THATS IT! I am from Maine recently relocated to Florida and i tell you what. Some of the slowest , LAZIEST , people I have seen in my life live HERE IN Florida!!! YOU WANNA KNOW A DAWG LOOK NORTH MY FRIEND, NUTTIN LIKE GOING TO PUT A SPAN WRENCH BACK IN YOUR POUCH AND HAVE IT FROZEN TO YOUR HAND!!!!!!!!
Pitch black at 3:30pm! 8 ft of snow/ice pulling the lines down and beggin god to just kill ya now! Even down here out of element a Northern Tech would run circles round you puppies. lot easier to jump in the ac for a sec vs prayin a cst is dryin there laundry so you can suck up to there dryer vent for a little heat! OR running your rig for 20 min to get a trickle of heat. OR! ,my fav 32 ft on a ladder at 11pm in febuary trying to put a span up but your shaking so bad from the cold you can't tighten the bug nut onto the span.so..... I sweat my gold plated gonads off down here but I STILL run circles round ANY FLA crew guaranteed!
This is CABL.com posting #166106. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRni
Posted in reply to: Re: cable bar????? by CAVEMANCABLEINC
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: cable bar????? aerial4life 4/19/2006 8:06:00 PM
Re: cable bar????? Wolf1 4/19/2006 12:43:00 PM
Re: cable bar????? detour 4/19/2006 8:42:00 AM