Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: All good points

You need to do a search and review of my posts on this subject and you will see where I suggest that any new law have in it that these alien workers would have to be registered, receive a permit to work and would not be permited to be elibible for certain benifits such as unemployment, welfare or other social services available to citizens. Sure they could have health care as long as they pay the going rate for insurance at the company they work for. And as for taxes they should be taxed at a higher rate on any money they send outside the country.

As for Walmart, I know they are a company that people love to hate. But you are wrong, they do put money back into the community, they just don't write out a check and wave it in front of the media's cameras. Those are people working there not robots (eventhough they may seem robotic at times). Those people pay rent, utilities & taxes in the communities in which they live & work. Walmart payes those people's salaries along with taxes & utilities in the communities in which they operate, so they are spending money locally and that is puting money into the community. You look at any large chain and thay are all alike, Costco, Target, Kroger's, Sears, BestBuy, Circuit City, ToysRus, Bellsouth, Verizon, Comcast, Charter, TWC, Directv, DishNetwork, etc., etc., etc... Tell me how any of these companies are really different from Walmart other than they have not been as successfully as garnering their maketshare as well as Walmart has?
This is CABL.com posting #165779. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRh1
Posted in reply to: Re: All good points by fusion42
There are 0 replies to this message