Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Dns screwing us

lostintx, You said you had to eat that re-roll cuz the cust. screwed with the tranponders. I worked for several contracters who had contracts with Dish. Now I am so glad to be installing for a retailer because I found out something the contracters never want to tell you. The retailer or the contracter does not get paid from Dish unless the service call is equipment related and a piece of equipment has to be "return authorized and replaced. Keep in mind that after the install, the customer doesn't sign the contract or paperwork until he sees that everything is working properly. Now he screws with the transponders and he calls Dish or your boss. If your boss turns in the paperwork for that, the customer pays on his next bill. To be exact $119.00 for up to 2 hours of your labor. You get sqwat. Leave your card or number with all your installs and tell them to call you if there are any problems. Then when they call you, tell them of that charge on there next bill and offer to come out and fix the non-related equipment problem for $50 bucks payable to you at the time of service. If they balk, tell them to call Dish and pay Dish's charge. I can't see your boss caring because he isn't getting paid anyway, and it saves him paper work. Your boss gets a tech who isn't constantly pissed off and you stick around longer.
This is CABL.com posting #165444. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mRcC
Posted in reply to: Re: Dns screwing us by lostintx
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Dns screwing us Dusty 4/10/2006 11:08:00 AM