Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Please all you dawgs write your congress & sen

Kudos to you techee10!!! The way I look at it, the law blew their big chance the other day during one of those massive demonstrations of illegals and their g.d. flag - shoulda tear gassed 'em (like they used to do to legal citizens during the Viet Nam protest demonstrations) and put em in a slew of buses (or a nice big tractor trailer!) and sent 'em back to where they came from. It's pretty bad when someone here illegally has more "rights" than a U.S. citizen....and that they are backed up by our own government. Time to replace the whole lot in the administration of this country, including some of the state reps. My question re: the guest worker program is also this: Who is going to register these illegals as guest workers when they enter the U.S.? Are we going to have a Welcome Center set up at the borders, with translators for those who don't speak English (and probably never will if they don't have to) and someone to help them register? Are the employers they are supposed to be guest working for going to be there to interview and select which ones they want? Just how the hell do they think this is going to happen? Thanks for letting me rant. I, too, don't have any trouble with people coming here to better themselves, but they damn well better do it legally. And if they don't, they should be deported. Simple as that. (usa)
This is CABL.com posting #164951. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQ4F
Posted in reply to: Re: Please all you dawgs write your congress & sen by Techee10
There are 2 replies to this message