Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Please all you dawgs write your congress & sen

oh, you said cheap prices on housing? That's an illusion. like all corporates, they can use almost slave labor , but they'll keep all the profits tight. We are the ones caught in the middle, while either party betrays us and grows their pockets with our loss. Enough of Republican bulls**t and Democrat whimpiness.BTW, I'm a legal inmigrant (hispanic) and I'm really tired with this situation. I just read an article coming from the AP saying in a recent poll 56% of American citizens approve of some legalization process for the illegals in this country. THEY ARE SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS WITH THEIR LIES N DECEPTIONS!!!!! I came here to live in a better society and now their trying to import one of the worst cultures into our society and that does not work!! ENOUGH!!!
This is CABL.com posting #164837. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQ2P
Posted in reply to: Re: Please all you dawgs write your congress & sen by guerillasplicer
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Please all you dawgs write your congress & sen guerillasplicer 4/4/2006 8:52:00 PM
Re: Please all you dawgs write your congress & sen Wife of a cable guy 4/4/2006 4:30:00 PM