Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Would YOU have helped? I sure as hell would...

Thank God you had the strength to hang on to your daughter. What a piece of Sh#t that person was. I'm so glad that your daughter is safe. One huge concern that I have with your story is that he got out in about a week? He should have been terminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did this happen? Vermont???? That is what bothers me so much about our legal system. Justice is a big joke. I know you don't know me, but if I was there I would have, at a minimum, beat the living sh#t out of him. Of course I would still be in prison for doing that and the perp would be doing who knows what to kids. I have a 4 year old daughter and I have to say her safety concerns me to no end with all the creeps we have running around. IMO if you try to harm a child (and no, I'm not talking about discipline) you should die!!!!!!!!! I guess most of society doesn't feel this way!
This is CABL.com posting #164881. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQ3x
Posted in reply to: Re: Would YOU have helped? I sure as hell would... by oldschoolgal
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Would YOU have helped? I sure as hell would... oldschoolgal 4/4/2006 12:58:00 PM