Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Would YOU have helped? I sure as hell would...

I was in a situation like that. I was a teacher at the time and was leaving with my daughter to go to lunch off campus and a guy tried to grab her. I was opening the car door, he reached over my shoulders and grabbed my daughter under her arms. I grabbed her legs and prayed out loud God don't let me let go. I was also about 8 months pregnant. This guy punched me, pulled a knife on me etc. I just kept screaming and fighting. I hit him over the head with a bunch of pad locks I carry as a weapon, and caught him across the bridge of his nose really good, he punched me in the face and let go. This is in broad daylight in front of two schools and houses. No one came to my aid. He pulled the clothes right off of my daughter trying to take her from me. Someone must have called the police, because when he let go, there were about 6 cop cars heading towards us as he ran. I ran into the school locked the gates, left my daughter safe inside and chased the SOB with the cops. I was yelling thats him, and jumped him and tried to tackle him. It is true what they say about a Moms strength under those circumstances. The cops took him into custody and said do you want to press charges? I said in some very colorful language that if they didn't I was gonna get him. He got out of jail about a week later, and broke my car windows and slashed my tires, but I never missed a day of work. Screw people like him...he should be afraid of me, not me of him. It is hard to believe how people wont help you in a situation like that.
This is CABL.com posting #164879. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQ3v
Posted in reply to: Re: Would YOU have helped? I sure as hell would... by crawl2much
There is 1 reply to this message