Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Here is how Unions operate

Stand out in a field and talk.Now I know for sure you are a goober head.Now I know a lot of cable dawgs don't pay income tax.Illegal Immigrants pay sales tax,payroll tax,and in a lot of instances pay tax on the house they live in.Sounds to me like the illegal Immigrant is paying about as much as the cable dawg(not all cable dawgs just some)A little bit of some adds up to a lot of money.Why cant we all just get along.Its not your money anyway it has someone's face on it.don't look like yours.Go plant some cherry trees and if Illegal immigrants sneak in your orchard and pick some cherries than by all means complain about your loss.You cant blame all your problems on every thing but your self.Your worried about Illegal Immigrants taking your money,you can counter act it by picking up beer cans and making America the beautiful again.Stop spewing all that trash out of your mouth.Even a dog knows the difference between being kicked and being stumbled over.Show some compassion man.Relax and have a shot of tequila.
This is CABL.com posting #164621. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQZl
Posted in reply to: Re: Here is how Unions operate by warrenrf
There are 0 replies to this message