Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Myrtle Beach

I don't know what's up with TWC. I am affiliated with TWC and I can't say where I am working because if anyone from TWC in my area that is important found out I am writing this, then my job would be in lieu. If anyone does any work, contracting or in house, for TWC they might as well be working for the mob. Basically, you can bribe your way into TWC if you have the money. I know top officials that work in the system that are forced to treating contractors like crap. I have worked in other systems that don't even comprehend TWC's work ethics. Something needs to change in that system big time. Contractors are the bottom of the barrel to them and the subs don't even count. They treat people like shovels, and when they feel like it, they will drop you faster than a $1 bill at a strip club. It's not just Myrtle beach it's everywhere. As long as you can buy your way in, TWC is not the place to be. All the poor subs that have come and gone don't even know that the primes cannot help the crap that rolls down hill onto them.
This is CABL.com posting #164521. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQXJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Myrtle Beach by DanDanCableMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Myrtle Beach charlcabguy 4/2/2006 1:15:00 AM