Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Myrtle Beach

I hope you are wrong about the "contractor of the month" scenario. I know it used to be that way but I tried very hard to dissolve TWC of that reputation. I just resigned from TWC in MB as the head of construction for the east side of the state. I worked very hard to bring in good quality contractors so that TWC's reputation would / could get better. Unfortunately, I was unable to hang in there, but I believe that ETI, GTS and Ervin (whom I gave contracts and work to as primes) will do an outstanding job and hopefully will maintain their presence at the beach and elsewhere I placed them in SC for a long time to come. By the way, thanks for letting those out there know I DO care about contractors as I was one for 25 years and will fight to the death to protect the good ones and see they are compensated appropriately for a job well done. I hope it stays that way in my absence. I will most likely go back into the contracting side should the right arise. I'm going to enjoy a little time off and enjoy my family for a while.
This is CABL.com posting #164485. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQW9
Posted in reply to: Re: Myrtle Beach by rrob420
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Myrtle Beach DanDanCableMan 3/28/2006 7:15:00 PM
Re: Myrtle Beach DanDanCableMan 3/28/2006 7:11:00 PM