Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: what is this

No you are once again wrong! I did not break any rules at all, I fallow them to the letter, I set everything up myself as PER SHOP RULES. The gentleman offered a hand in lifting a heavy item. People have also held the ladder for me, reach for something I cant reach, the list goes on and on. You cant have your cake and eat it too. The actions were started because someone wanted to assist me because he was a gentleman. But, because of Union shop rules people can not even be good citizens without giving you a bill for the favor. It is very unprofessional to behave like the union steward did. How can you justify not even having the common courtesy to help someone a little and not expect anything in return. You are only interested in the WIFMS "Whats in it for me"........you cant possibly b that cold. Opiesis right about the power strip. All the union dudes do is pull out an extension cord and drag it down the ilse, and for that they get between $50.00 and $250.00 dollars and outlet. Now keep in mind the outlet is an extension cord with a multiple outlet power strip. That can not possibly qualify as billable labor, but its done anyway. Now, who is really the one who is getting screwed?
This is CABL.com posting #164381. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQVt
Posted in reply to: Re: what is this by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Chivalry Wife of a cable guy 3/28/2006 8:46:00 AM
Re: what is this Trey9007 3/27/2006 8:17:00 PM