Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't

That is exactly what I am comparing ILLEGAL's too. If you are here ILLEGALLY you are stealing tax revenues from Americans who need it....look at the state of health care facilities. More and more are simply closing because they can not afford to treat all of the ILLEGALS demanding health care services. When you bring your criminal mindset to this country ILLEGALLY you then cause death and destruction of families, AMERICANS, who can not get justice because they flee back across the border. I am so tired of persons winking and nodding at ILLEGAL behaviour and then trying to wrap it all under a "compasionate" response. In case you do not know what principle this country was founded on, let me educate you. This country was founded on the principle that the LAW is supreme. No man, whether President or pauper is above the law. Your attitude and your thought does nothing but destroy the basic tenent of our country. You are not going to get away with calling me a bigot....you toss that around as if it is some badge of dishonor. I was feeding migrant workers long before it was popular and "made others feel good." I have spent more hours than you know taking food from our families freezer and cupboard out to the migrant labor camps. What you fail to do is open your eyes and look at truth. The absolute horror of persons trading in human flesh, the coyotes as they are called, must be something you simply don't see. Want to be compassionate? Stop that trafficking in human flesh. Want to be compassionate? Educate peoples in changing their political system. TEACH THEM TO FISH AND THEY WILL FEED THEMSELVES FOR A LIFETIME. If you cannot deal with your liberal guilt, give your own money, perhaps that will absolve you of your guilt...but don't ask me to give my money. Tell you what if you want to be compassionate....go down to the border and adopt ten of the illegals, move them into your home and feed them yourself. Let them live with your kids and wife, and if they commit a crime against your family or the community....YOU SERVE THEIR PRISON SENTENCE. Put your money where your mouth is, and don't try to reach into my pocket to salve your guilt.
This is CABL.com posting #164308. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQUi
Posted in reply to: Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't by crawl2much
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't Trey9007 3/27/2006 10:28:00 AM
Re: Illegals are marching, and why we don't crawl2much 3/27/2006 10:11:00 AM