Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Phone Lines

It's not just for anti-theft or neison ratings! In dtv terminology it's called IPPV (impulse pay per view). Pretty convenient to sit on your couch and push a button and order that movie and the next one and the next one etc. etc. etc. until you get your monthly bill. Impulse has a direct effect on income and the phone line is a major part of theur impulse income. I've always given them one phone line to a main tv. when the hsp's started charging back $10 for a non-responder on additional outlets, whether the customer signed off or even had phone service or not on a $20 separate trip, a/o, i provide materials, i said good by!!!! Next trip may be the space shuttle to pick up work, of course at your own expense!!! What a friggin joke this entire industry has become! I say entire with experience= head-end to dead end, trenches to 50' poles, direct to the satellite. Doin' security and sound at the moment, still have a young one to feed(my fault), but one tenth the stress. makin' a little less but that's okay, it will grow. I've always paid for my education, in more ways than one. Thought i was hard core but if i stayed with it much longer i wouldn't even be able to respect myself. Doubt this industry will ever organize but for my Brothers sake that hang in there i hope to hell you do!! Later Mike M.
This is CABL.com posting #163853. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQMX
Posted in reply to: Re: Phone Lines by SATMAN/MEMPHIS
There are 0 replies to this message