Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Overtime pay on piece work

Warren Im not really understanding you. Look at the the IRS ruling that was posted, then note the fact that a worker and an employer have both told us in this thread that the government has ruled OT is due. Trey has nothing to do with this, do I?? You give me all this credit for these laws I dont deserve. They have always been there I didnt put them there. You keep mentioning my support of unions. You talk as if I am someone of power in organized labor. Im not. If I was, all these companies would be outed with the hope of them being replaced with more worker friendly companies. As for what I do, you already said it so why are you asking?

Heres what I do. I arrive at customers home. Theres usually a med sized box there waiting for me. In the box there are receivers, a dish and at times a multi switch. I open the box remove the irds and connect them to the sets. i then use my toner to tone out any existing rg6 Im using. I connect the cables with tone on them to the switch or grd block. Grd block for a 2 banger, switch for 3 or more. I then install my dish. Once dish is pointed I check ird's to confirm signal, as I dont use a bird dog. Once signal is confirmed I then install any lines for rooms that need it. Once install is complete I then show customer how to use remote and give them a chance for them to ask any questions they may have. Yes, I skipped a few steps, didnt feel like typing. My favorite ird is the dsx5500 by Phillips, I like the input RCA jacks. My least favorite is the r15. Im a Sagittarius and also enjoy outdoor activities and long mid-night walks on the beach. Anything else you want to know.

This is CABL.com posting #163636. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQJs
Posted in reply to: Re: Overtime pay on piece work by warrenrf
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Overtime pay on piece work tom59 3/19/2006 8:35:00 AM