Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Overtime pay on piece work

(clap)...Thank you, I am glad I am not the only one who is tired of trying to have an actual conversation with Trey. I have spent a lot of effort in private trying to understand him and trying to take something from what he has to say and use it for the common good as he seems to want that. Regardless of how nice or mean I am to him I get the same BS song and dance rants about how Fed Ex was sues for the same thing. I even read the case as he forwarded to me. I put a great deal of thought and concern into his accusations, because I want to know how the guys who actually do the work feel. It helps me to get better work for them. You can not be successful if everyone working under you is disgruntled. Not that is the case for me and mine, but I am still interested. Now...I am just bored and perturbed by the constant drum beat that everyone here are nothing but a bunch of low life thieves..........Trey...there are people here who care about others and are happy doing this work, why do you want to make people feel bad about their careers when they are happy and prosperous. All you are doing now is digging your own grave. RIP Dude...see you at Mc Donalds!
This is CABL.com posting #163462. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQGE
Posted in reply to: Re: Overtime pay on piece work by cablecrew10
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Overtime pay on piece work Chopps 3/16/2006 6:33:00 PM