Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: get charged back $10 per dtv receiver-no phon

Dtv should give wireless phone jacks to all installers or the customers on request....they have a better bargaining base to get the pricing down on them while not inconveniencing the Customer. And if its so important.......then why don't they ship them to the customers who want them hooked up.. (so the techs don't sell them on ebay). Either way.....there is a better solution than charge backs and upsetting the customers to have another piece o crud line ran and all the issues it brings up of wall phish, exterior aesthetics, attics, crawl spaces, or sorry it has to be run or no Dtv service,etc...I feel wireless phone jacks are the way to go...And if any of you Tech nutz are watching the phone industry...You know what coming down the pike in the near future...dtv is missing the boat on this one and will end up biting the bullet on most lines ran or connected. The last time i checked i was a satellite installer...not a phone technician. Whats next ...hanging a drop to the house and running phone to every outlet via wall phish and terminating it with Cat5e???? Time and money is what all this comes down too gentlemen! not a non responder test percentage! Because this is all preventable with wireless phone jacks
This is CABL.com posting #163365. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQE5
Posted in reply to: Re: get charged back $10 per dtv receiver-no phon by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: get charged back $10 per dtv receiver-no phon oldschooldbstech 3/15/2006 12:28:00 AM