Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help

Just do the right thing,if you were severely injured to the extent that you have little use of your hand then by all means get a lawyer.If you are trying to milk the injury, forget it, doctors are not stupid and the penalties for insurance fraud or whatever crime you would be guilty of are very severe. I could go on but I dont really know the specifics,were you working safely? Its almost impossible to use a ladder (28)or climb a pole and meet osha standards. The last osha pole climbing picture I saw was with a safety rope and pulley attached to the top of the pole and secured to the climber on a monkey suit! Now if I could place the pulley and rope to the top of the pole before climbing then I wouldn't need to climb it in the first place.I think anything over a step ladder in this biz is stupid and I mean stupid for the company to even let on the job,c'mon a bucket truck can be bought for $20,000, I do it all the time, how much is the use of this mans hand worth? Tell use more about the accident and get a lawyer you should have done that immediately anyhow no company nowhere has their workers best interests in mind just the almighty dollar.
This is CABL.com posting #163284. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQDM
Posted in reply to: Help by CherryBomb
There are 0 replies to this message