Create your free account now! Sign up

I hate to tell you this but............

If you have been on disability leave, once the time a lotted you for your injury and recovery expires, you are either required to return to work or loose everything as far as your benefits under workers compensation. Your employer is, however required to hold your existing position for you until that time. They are giving you a chance to work in a position other than what you normally do to throw you a bone since you say you cant work as an installer. So, you can except the position or you can see your doctor about permanent disability benefits, no Lawyer is going to be able to or even want to do anything for you, the company is not dumb, believe me they have their Ducks in a row. I am sorry...but that is the truth. Take Care of yourself and start making some deicions about where you are going to come up with money to live off of until you feel that YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU USED TO AS A PROFFESSION........may I suggest physical therapy? Try the gym, if you have run out of benefits, it works wonders..ask your doctor about muscle building exercises etc.
Good Luck!
This is CABL.com posting #163251. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQDf
Posted in reply to: Help by CherryBomb
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I hate to tell you this but............ CherryBomb 3/13/2006 4:02:00 PM