Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Can you believe this???

Well, although I agree to an extent, what they are asking is for him to not drive the trailer to the workplace or cover it up.
It it there place of business and he wants to use there parking lot as a place for advertisement. Just because he has free speech does not mean he can use the company he works for to speak for him. How would you feel if somebody who worked for you decided they wanted to promote homosexuality and put signs on there truck saying something supporting it and put it next to your company name while going to customers houses. Wouldnt you want the ability to say hey, not while your working for me. Not that theres anything wrong with homosexuality, that was just an example. If he wants to work for somebody else simply leave the trailer at home. I dont think the hat would have been an issue had the trailer not made it one. So I say I have to support the employer on this one. And I am so against illegals working here.
However I do welcome mexican americans as well as all nationalities to the country we all love, As long as they check in at the border and be granted permission to join us.
think about it. (snipper)
This is CABL.com posting #162785. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQvJ
Posted in reply to: Can you believe this??? by Splicer Life 4me
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Can you believe this??? RadioMan 3/6/2006 7:07:00 AM
Re: Can you believe this??? vegassatellite 3/5/2006 9:27:00 PM