Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Company no-pay

Man I knew it Opie, I told you I didn't trust those people. I drove down there from Memphis to put ten guys to work for them , and they backed out and said no companies, just individuals. Hey were is my $100 a man that I sent you also. Never seen any of that. Opie you are on here everyday, I don't think you know what is totally going on with Interlink...That George ..man o man..no wonder you guys haven't been paid, he probably is not bright enough write your correct jobs and work orders down. I think the charge-back game with all of you little companies has gone to your head. If I complete work, and I do not get paid for that work, I do de-installations as well as any tech in the business. You guys stop ripping honest workers out of their money. Didn't they use all of their material to put those jobs in? Did they not get those customers back up and going. Why should you keep their money? I just don't understand it. If the work is complete and the customer is up and going and no one had to go back out for a SC then ffs pay the men. I am sitting here looking @ over 7 weeks of invoices that probably will never be paid from ATS in Mobile, simply because I believe they are going out of business. Now, should I not be paid for those jobs, should I take them out...what am I to do Opie...crap in one and hope in the other...cause man one of these days companies that use installers to gain profit for themselves and screw the tech will be gone.Don't believe me call Pro Sat out in California..I hammered ATS for not paying 10 techs in 4 states for the past month..Now a lot of people are hard working , not bozos If the man was doing sub par work why continue to let them do it .knowing you will never pay them..I know why, do you?
This is CABL.com posting #162734. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQuU
Posted in reply to: Re: Company no-pay by OPIES HERE
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Company no-pay oldschooldbstech 3/5/2006 1:00:00 PM
Re: Company no-pay OPIES HERE 3/5/2006 9:05:00 AM