Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What is the GVW of a T-37?

p.s. the DOT physical consists of Certification of Health by an approved Physician who will issue you a card upon successful completion . It is a pretty basic physical , including vision test , vital signs , check for obvious health issues , answer a bunch of questions about medical history , one urine sample ( not sure what they checked for ?? ) . The DOT does not want anyone operating motor vehicles who could endanger themselves and others due to health issues that may effect thier ability to operate a motor vehicle . Check the website
http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/ and you should be able to answer your question , with some searching . To answer your question , if they ( the DOT ) pull you , and you do not have the DOT Physical Card in your possession , and the vehicle you are operating falls under the USDOT complince regulations , you will be in trouble with them . They gave me a ticket with a set number of days to comply . No ifs' , no excuses . The ticket can vary from a warning to a very large fine and other notifications , depending on the state where your driving privilege is issued . Sorry I left tthis out in my initial post . (blush) Good Luck (wave)
This is CABL.com posting #162647. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQtv
Posted in reply to: Re: What is the GVW of a T-37? by subterracommtech
There are 0 replies to this message