Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help moving up the ladder

thank you all for you advice and encouragement.I guess I just needed to hear what I was already thinking. I am good at what I do and nrb1 is right .To advance me would be a financial loss to the company. I am not too old that I cant still earn big money in this business (37)physically i can maintain my performance.Perhaps the little experience that i have had in management has helped me get an idea of what that world is. I guess i feel like i am so much more valuable than just a tech and moving forward could not only benefit me but also benefit the rest of industry and those that might find a career here. I got this idea that this business need more people in management that understands the trials and tribulations that are associated with this business. i would be willing to bet that the best managers are those who have spent at least five years in the field. So it is my endeavor to perceiver . I have an associates degree in criminal justice but i guess a degree in business management would be a good road to per sue .Any other education out there you think i might need?Also what is the best way to negotiate a new job . again thanks for your help
This is CABL.com posting #162353. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQoL
Posted in reply to: Help moving up the ladder by knowel
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Help moving up the ladder tclinewalker 2/27/2006 5:24:00 PM