Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: The Industry

I agree, but I am the one who asked about the current drop bury prices... I have been in this biz for 9 years now, and not a lot on the installation side that I have not done. There are a lot of "hacks" out there, but in order to make sure there is a standard out there... boards like this one were created. This is so we can communicate with each other and let everyone know how the biz is going. Everyone wants to have better prices out there, and it does seem that it is sliding down hill. In order to try not to go with that trend, I as a concerned manager wanted some input as to what the standard out there is currently. I had numbers already in my head, but thought, lets see how everyone does so I wouldn't be the one setting the bar at a lower rate. Think a little, if the mso come to you with a proposal to make your contract grow, your going to take it. I thought that in a place like this, the few cable dawgs that are left would be happy to offer an opinion so to keep our trade a solid one....
This is CABL.com posting #162317. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQob
Posted in reply to: Re: The Industry by integrity comm
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: The Industry integrity comm 2/26/2006 11:24:00 PM