Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: What do you think about Bush's port security??

It has been on the news that the company is a government-owned one, different than other ports run by states.....are you saying that is not the case?

As for the ports being run by US CITIZENS, yeah, right. If they can hire OTHERS for LESS, do you really believe that?

Bottom line - you have some good, legitimate points, but we have bent over backwards enough for other countries....there is a limit and I think we have reached it. It's nice that some are comfortable with this, but it's like a toothache, until you get to the dentist and can have it removed, you learn to live "comfortably" with the pain.

To think that our military is over there fighting for the president's freedom to continue to outsource to foreign countries. What a wonderful world.

The Statue of Liberty needs to bring that torch down on someone's head, preferably Bush and all his buddies that you can bet your butt will profit from this port deal! (halo) You would think that all the ties would be a conflict of interest, wouldn't you? Obviously that is a question that needs to be asked for the next President when he or she takes office....in addition, get rid of the "it's not what ya know, it's who ya know" strategies....lots of padding in this administration. I sincerely hope that Bush's veto gets overruled and that it jumps up to slap him right in the face.....the man needs a reality check. I would personally like to be the one to provide it for him. (wink)

I'm not knocking your post, dumiyd, I'm just venting.....after all, it's Friday! Have a great day!(usa)
This is CABL.com posting #162222. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQmE
There are 0 replies to this message