Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time to get out of DirecTV

I don't mean to sound rude, but everything you wrote is the opposite of what I said.....did you read what I wrote, or did you just skim through it? I said I would not punish/show someone the door. I answered your question. You asked what I would say, I said, I would tell them what it would take to put them in the scenario you want. I would tell them what they would be responsible for as a contractor who does not want to use our resources and what it would cost them to get to that point. Those additional overhead costs you are asking to cover on your own add up quickly, accounting, dispatch, scheduling...etc. those things cost money. If you were allowed the opportunity to cover those per your request, you would have to pay for those things and/or do them yourself, therefore you would make less profit, hence the better deal to let the company take care of those expenses. You would be shooting yourself in the foot in a sense. You created your ideal situation in your question and I am answering truthfully, leaving the ball in your court to decide what you would like to do. I said I would not red flag or discipline a person for asking me those questions, I would simply answer the questions posed so the person could make an educated deicion. Is that acceptable? The getting paid every three days thing is impossible unless, you get cash at the time of install. Plumbers get paid when they show up, contractors who have prime contracts with this Industry are net 30, we don't have the money in our hands when we install, we bill for it. Please call me if you have any questions and I would be more than happy to answer them as honestly as I can. You have me all wrong........
This is CABL.com posting #162063. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQj5
Posted in reply to: Re: Time to get out of DirecTV by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message