Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc

I'm certain the majority of the "professionals" on this site would be thrilled to drive new or newer equipment and most of us understand that appearances do matter. Sadly our industry is in a down cycle at the moment and return on investment is down 30 to 40 percent. My experience is that the "__ or newer " rule seems come into effect most often on projects where the money and working conditions are almost always marginal to begin with. It should be mentioned also that installation "professionals" are in contact with the customer directly and therefor the vehicle is much more in the pudlic eye. I have an aerial constructin truck that is suitable for "the easement only" and I do my best not to place my customer, the prime contractor, in a position to need to explain that to his customer. Clean, fuctional and hard working are not synonomous with "new". Goooday.
This is CABL.com posting #161982. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQiM
Posted in reply to: Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc by Fiber Guy
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc crawl2much 2/20/2006 7:13:00 PM
Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc oldschooldbstech 2/20/2006 2:22:00 PM