Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc

Thank you I could`nt say that better myself If I tried.

Unfortunately the places I worked for did`nt pay like they say they do. (average of $500 a week after taxes) So If I did get anywhere close to a grand a week I `d see no problem in getting a NEW truck. I DID pay over 2 grand on my last job for 2 meters they said I HAD to Have. A Promax 8 Cable TV analizer at $1200 and a RSVP2 meter at $500. I was lucky to work there for 4 months before being laid off. I HAVE the proper equipement and it`s paied for Buy I`m not going to by a truck and worry about paying for it because alot of places use you on a "TEMP" basis.

last word....... for many of you who feel the BOX you drive in is soooooooo important looks wise, That`s not what brings home the beacon. go to ANY mechanics shop and look at the mechanics boxes. I`ts more important that they have the PROFESSIONAL tools and it does not pay to have !0k + in a "BOX"

Although a NEWER track\van get better gas milage but cost more on insurance. BTW.... A car\Truck\van is the BIGGEST waste of money there is being that 10 years or so after you buy them, there worth no more then scrap metal. too bad mant techs in this field are treated and valued the same way.
This is CABL.com posting #161976. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQiG
Posted in reply to: Re: Why do you need to have a late (new) work truc by crawl2much
There are 0 replies to this message