Create your free account now! Sign up

dtv ka/ku

if we don't provide each other with the right info how the hell are going to win? the industry is filled with lots of people giving lots of bad information... 35.00 dollars for and install and 8 for each additional...what the hell are you smoking man! here is the the download on the west coast....most hsp's have pay level system like this they 11 trough 16 ...11 pay rate is usually for the rooks with out a personal truck and they get 34.28 / 13.28for the first and second ...the ka/ku it's suppossed to add 5 to ten more dollars and now let's jump to 14 pay level where you would start with a litle experience or none at all the first box will be at 43.75 /17.50 and finnally when you have my speed and quality you would be at 16.pay level(with your own truck) 54.00/20 but remember they are giving you all small parts and cable...by the way I know alot of people that are doing that and their biggest bitch is hsp's routing habbits....me personally have been doing bigger things I run crews for hsp subs... I also pull my on route I average about 12000 as month....I'm not coming down on any one but I will come out of the darkness to correct anyone giving bad info......las vegas, so cal oregon idaho arizona texas utah....and on my respects to the real dogs....
This is CABL.com posting #161846. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQgA
Posted in reply to: Ka/Ku DTV by Hotwired inc
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: dtv ka/ku uboatcmdr 2/18/2006 4:33:00 PM