Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time to get out of DirecTV

oldschoolgal said:
" I don't need to tell you where I witness these things because, you are not involved in my world, shoot I don't even know who the heck you are. Who are you anyway? Yes...you do reap what you sow.....I am so glad not to have to look over my shoulder. How about you?(wink)"

You do if you expect anyone to take you seriously, otherwise whatever you claim is simply BS. I think Gwester is correct, your just trying to muck things up and draw attention away from the real issue and that is what is the opinion of the techs on the union issue (the techs who are eligible to vote & be members of a union).

As for who I am, I was one of a group of senior HSP techs fired from Bruister for trying to organize the techs and vote a union in at our office. We would have had no need for a union had it not been for our company lying to us about the scope and extent of the major changes they put in place this past August (namely the shift from all piece rate POV techs to a majority of hourly rate COV techs). The company whenever asked a direct question about wages, benefits, seniority, hours or who would or would not be required to take the new COV's, would either bold face lie or continually sidestep the issues.
This is CABL.com posting #161643. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQdj
Posted in reply to: Re: Time to get out of DirecTV by oldschoolgal
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Time to get out of DirecTV oldschoolgal 2/16/2006 12:54:00 PM
Re: Time to get out of DirecTV videotech2 2/15/2006 5:08:00 PM