Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time to get out of DirecTV

Why do you union boys find it necessary to be-little the installers and others who oppose your thinking. I thought you were trying to prove your point to us. DONT YOU WANT THEM TO JOIN YOU IN YOUR CRUSADE? You are not out to help them, your membership is a an all time low...you said so yourselves. You need those dues...don't you? You need to get your people a new contract this year, don't you? Who is the one who is afraid? The group I have witnessed bullying non-union workers is the exact same group who's contract you posted. I read it. This is very close to home for me, it is a part of everyday for someone very close to me. The group gets pretty pissy when you get more work everyday than they do, and that is no mistake either. Some people are just more pleasant to work with than others, and in this case the good guys are with me. You guys are very afraid that at any given moment you can be replaced by us, the customers like to be taken care of, they don't want to jump through hoops just to get through the day. It is much nicer to know that those you choose to do business with support the effort to simply get the job done professionally and with as little hassle as possible. Tell me I am wrong, and if I am I will make effort to change the way I treat people. Lets just throw trust and integrity out of business all together and fallow a legal document like a bunch of mindless drones.
This is CABL.com posting #161639. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQdf
Posted in reply to: Re: Time to get out of DirecTV by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Time to get out of DirecTV uboatcmdr 2/15/2006 4:44:00 PM
Re: Time to get out of DirecTV Gwester843 2/15/2006 4:14:00 PM