Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time to get out of DirecTV

Please read one of the earlier posts I made. Trey does this in every forum he enters. He comes into the post and begins his constant drum beat about union this and union that. He stirs up the forums to the point that people end up calling each other names and makes sure that friends end up hating each other. As you can see he dominates, changes meanings of words, and talks out of both sides of his mouth. One person in another forum has suggested that he is not a tech or an installer. One person believes that he is nothing more than a Union organizer, posing as a tech. The result is that he gets people hating each other. It doesn't matter what you are talking about, technical problems, the weather, the cost of supplies, it always comes back to how membership in a union would fix all of those problems. I guess he has not paid to much attention to the troubles of the American Auto makers. All of their troubles are a direct result of unions. I suppose we are all suppose to be like mushrooms, be kept in the dark by all of his subtrefuge and double speak and then be fed manure. Matter of fact I thought he posted that he was not going to post anymore about unions in here.
This is CABL.com posting #161591. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQct
Posted in reply to: Re: Time to get out of DirecTV by Hybrid.PC
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Time to get out of DirecTV Trey9007 2/14/2006 10:15:00 PM