Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: On a roll with emails received ....

You seem to think I harbor some hatred toward other races. I don't. I recognize the achievements of mankind and give credit where credit is due. The native Americans came here over the Bering land bridge between Russia and Alaska, unless you believe the Salutrians were first as the Discovery Channel believes. (see Ice Age Columbus). Either way, there voyage here was one of discovery and they arrived here at the same pretense as Europeans, because there was something beyond the horizon and man in his eternal curiousity will explore it. That is why we humans go to space, though it could be argued we have no real reason to do so. If we go back, so do the Native Americans because they migrated here also. We can argue about first rights and might rights 'til we're blue in the face, but we won't get anywhere or reach a mutual understanding. I assume that since you are in the occupation of bringing positively charged electrons into people's homes and enjoy such concepts as electricity, indoor plumbing, climate control, etc., I doubt very much that you would want us to leave on such conditions as we take what we brought with us.

Don't mistake my pride in my heritage as a hatred for yours.
This is CABL.com posting #161457. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mQaj
Posted in reply to: Re: On a roll with emails received .... by sumahit
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: On a roll with emails received .... sumahit 2/13/2006 7:59:00 PM