Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: On a roll with emails received ....

then vegas, i suggest you not spew out to make mexicans feel guilty either.
and as far as the comment about "whitey leaving and taking what they brought", let's look at that a little closer shall we.
some one made the comment on what was brought to this land.
1st natives believed that we were caretakers of the land. and that it was owned by nobody. this ownership thing is something the english brought. natives taught the settlers how to survive.
they followed our govourning. care to take with ya. oh, wait, you didn't bring that.
i'll tell ya what ya did bring though.
racism,slavery,predjudice,diseases,alcohal,rape,lies,disception and monipulation.humility,the slaughter of bufalo,or how about the digging up of our ancestors and putting them on display,or what about the slaughter of the inocent women and children at wounded knee or how about the trail of tears, or how about the stipping the land of it's natural resources.
HELL YES,GO, AND PLEASE TAKE THAT STUFF BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!
The thing that realy gets me the most how much better our lives were made. please, oh, we can build a government and speek multiple native american languages, and make jewelry, and clothing, and trade goods and farm, but that's all our mentality is capable of, right?
"whitey" had to save us?
guilty? no we don't want you to feel guilty. how about having a little damn respect.recognize what "whitey" actualy braught to this land.
i grew up wanting in a time of hate and racism.where i was considered to be an outcast by people with narrow minds JUST LIKE YOU.as a child i didn't aunderstand why my race or color offends your kind of mentality. but, now i do.you fear, what you have leack of intelegance to understand.and rather than to learn or be open minded, your fear overcomes your ability to comprehend the very simple concept of a melting pot.and obviously the constitution.where as it states that ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL.
i am proud to be who and what i am, and not you, vegas, or FC13,or any other narrow minded POS can take that from me.
and i almost forgot, as far as the LAWS that allow me to spew out?
hey bright boy, we were able to say what we wanted before "whitey" got here. "whitey"as you put it, stopped us from our freedom of speech as well as our religiuos beliefs.
so, thanks for the history lesson. i realy learned alot.
This is CABL.com posting #161408. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mP9w
Posted in reply to: Re: On a roll with emails received .... by vegassatellite
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: On a roll with emails received .... vegassatellite 2/13/2006 7:30:00 PM
Re: On a roll with emails received .... MickyJ 2/13/2006 6:40:00 PM
Re: On a roll with emails received .... MickyJ 2/13/2006 6:33:00 PM
Re: On a roll with emails received .... sumahit 2/13/2006 2:23:00 PM