Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time to get out of DirecTV

"(roll)....Bob and Mike too! None of this comes from a movie and Bob, Mike , George, and you.....know it......next time I see Stewart or steward...I will ask him what he thinks, but he will probably send me a bill for his opinion.(wink)"

??? As usual your post makes no sense and proves you have no real knowledge of the subject you are commenting on. Please try to better educate yourself and put some real effort into composing your thoughts before posting such mindless dribble.

On the subject of unionizing the HSP techs, I am sure that most pro-union techs would agree that if it were not for the HSP companies trying to CUT wages & benefits we would have no need for, or have ever sought out a union to represent us.
I have found that a many of those who post in opposition to unionizing are (despite their claims otherwise) either actually in managerial positions or contractors. Those managers fear the unions because they may actually make it more difficult for them and the companies to take advantage of the employees. The contractors who post need to remember that unions do not represent contractors. A contractor posting about HSP employees unionizing (whether their post are pro or con) is about as relevant (or should I say irrelevant) as an HSP SATELLITE installer posting about the number of CABLE converter boxes he/she installed in a day.
If you are an HSP tech then your opinion on unionizing has relevance. If you are in a managerial position at an HSP or a contractor, while you may have an opinion, as far the topic of unionizing is concerned, it is irrelevant.
This is CABL.com posting #161265. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mP7d
Posted in reply to: Re: Time to get out of DirecTV by oldschoolgal
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Time to get out of DirecTV sumahit 2/12/2006 8:09:00 PM