Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Hold times

I agree with some of the posts on this topic.....BUT......you also have to look at both sides of the fence. (used to run one of the largest in the country). Automation - been there tried it. I KNOW its not any of you in here...BUT.....on 81% of the orders, I couldn't get the In House or Contractor to correctly punch in the 6 digit account number.

2) You think that thats all the Dispatcher has to do?. Ex: You know that customer you just had words with and you drove off in not the friendliest of conditions? That dispatcher has A CS Sup, a CS Lead and most likely a CSR calling them to get a story from YOU. From looking at these posts - you have no clue.

3) That Customer that wants you to take off your boots inside of the 21 million dollar home. Again, from past readings, Everyone puts bags on their boots or slippers or takes them off <COUGH>.
None of us do this either - Drive off and not do the install because of the customer wanting you to "endanger" yourself. That just added 45mins to 1.5 hours extra work for that Dispatcher. The customer wants you back, you say no, gotta get yer Supv, he says go, gotta get you, you don't respond.....ring any bells??

Yes - In some cases the Dispatcher is lower than whale crap and is slow. As is the Supv, as is the Manager. Sr Staff has no idea.

But one thing was pretty amazing - The Techs that were brought in from the Field, that were trained or that "voiced" their opinion loudly, we brought them in. I sat with them, I asked them to show me what you want me to do and how........not one lasted a week.

But again - Its a two way street.....There is going to be crap out there as long as there are bare feet. But - anybody been inside to see the other side?

Carrey, you nailed it.......bury it deep and do it alot......you'll get much much farther.

Give that a 10 jm for yer sign off.
This is CABL.com posting #161260. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mP68
Posted in reply to: Hold times by bushmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Hold times sdelnay 2/11/2006 1:55:00 PM