Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: beware; telstar/charter shenanigans

Ahhh, all the one sided stories that are out here.

Let say first and foremost that I work for Telstar and have for some time. What I am about to say is based soley on the conversation I overheard between Charles and Alan Nef.

Mr. Nef, let's tell the truth here. First, your WC claim is being denied because you didn't follow the proper procedures set forth by the State of South Carolina. When an accident occurs in the workplace, your immediate supervisor has to be notified. If medical treatment is needed and you intend on filing a WC claim, the attending must arrange for a drug screening before the claim can be submitted. This did not happen! You told Charles that this accident happened on a Saturday. You also stated that you tried to call him two times, but did you leave a? Did you attempt to contact another supervisor. Then on Sunday, you decided to go to the ER. Did you try to contact a supervisor at that either? Monday morning, you dropped a doctors note on his desk and told him to do whatever he wanted to do with the note. Is this how you file a WC claim?

Secondly, you did in fact false-bill for outlets that did not exist, and it was Charter that caught this, not Telstar. This is why you were released. Even if you activated eight outlets, you billed for ten AND you got caught.

Now, as far as the "minor traffic mishap", you told Charles that after the day you had, you had no intention on rolling on those two jobs because of the distance. In fact, I left my dinner table at 8:00 that night to run on a call that you refused to do so I don't want to hear it!

I'm sure your funds will be released, but is what you did anymore dishonest that what you claim he's doing. Are you so perfect that you are above fairness yourself? When you cheat and steal (false-billing), so seriously jeopardize the contract, which in turn could cause a lot of decent techs to lose their jobs. Yeah, sure...everyone is guilty of this but a couple of bucks here and there is not worth the loss of a contract.

Carry this issue before the Labor Board, let them settle this for you.

You have your own opinion in this matter, however misguided it may be. Now both sides of the story is out.

Now, I can only assume that Gwester is the that screamed like a child throwing a temper tantrum when a dispatcher called him at home to get an update that he didn't close out that day. In fact, I was standing outside the office the night you started raving like a lunatic over the Nextel, even so far as making threats toward him only to call the cops on him with a trumped up claim that he threatened you. From what I hear, you have quite the history with the Greenville Sherriff's department.

As far as stalking you at your home, I seriously doubt that anyone would waste their time doing something so absurd.

I've worked with Charles for two years in the mid-west and now here in SC. He has his faults just like each of you, but I know him. And just like the owners, he'll only tolerate so much before he takes action.

If you're going to blow off steam, tell the truth.
This is CABL.com posting #161145. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mP5h
Posted in reply to: beware; telstar/charter shenanigans by surforlife
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: beware; telstar/charter shenanigans Gwester843 2/10/2006 9:09:00 AM
Re: beware; telstar/charter shenanigans surforlife 2/9/2006 11:18:00 PM