Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Where to file a claim

My motto: "There is no problem that cannot be solved with the proper application of a ball-peen hammer. Properly applying the "ball" end of the hammer to the subject's forehead it will in effect give him/her an instant libotomy. The only worries the subject will have for the rest of their lives is whether or not someone is going to come along to empty their drool cup before it overflows."

Now that may sound like a joke, and it is usually meant that way, but maybe this time it isn't. The courts and law aren't doing too good a job in detering or preventing these rip-off artists from continually victimizing people are they? When they do recover the victims' money it is usually not as much as the person lost (the courts & lawyers always seem to make sure they get a sizable slice of the pie first then throw the leftovers to the victims). The law needs too get serious about these scumbags and make an example of one or two of them, problem is they just don't care.

I pitty the man that ever rips me off like these scum are doing cuz he just might wind up spending the rest of his short life confined to a wheelchair with a dent in his forehead, a permanent blank stare on his face and drool cup hanging around his neck.
This is CABL.com posting #160853. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mP0z
Posted in reply to: Where to file a claim by SimplyWired
There are 0 replies to this message