Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Spy on Americans

I'm not sure why this bothers people. If a terrorist comes to your town and blows up some of your friends you will be looking to the government for answers as to why this was not prevented. I'm all for God given rights in this great country, but for the amount I pay in taxes, I demand that my government keep me safe from foreign and domestic boneheads. If I have nothing to hide, then let them do whatever they want to keep me, and my kids, safe. If you are involved in something that may cause harm to us law abiding citizens, then yes, I want our government to remove all of your rights, search through your sock drawer, hold you for 72+ hours, and find out if you are a bonehead to put you away. It has been made apparent the general public feels the same way. Spy the hell out of me, my neighbor, and Achmed down the street. I feel that if someone doesn't like it, move out of this country where the majority of citizens say "Go For It", or stop doing things your scared of being held accountable for. I have been overseas in a area of high terrorist activity, and "Taint' Nuthin Like Being Home". I suggest you whiners visit one of these areas, then let's hear it.
This is CABL.com posting #160841. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mP0n
Posted in reply to: Spy on Americans by DFW Tecs
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Spy on Americans glowgirl 2/9/2006 8:50:00 AM
Re: Spy on Americans liggf 2/6/2006 10:48:00 PM
Re: Spy on Americans vegassatellite 2/5/2006 7:58:00 PM