Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: hsp standards

You have your opinion, that's fine. I've done cable. My QC rates were higher than most the lead techs at the shop. I worked my ass off doing everything to code. I had to attack every job like it was a ****ing olympic event in order to be done with my route by 8:00 pm. And what do I get in exchange? Lowered rates. Screw cable in this area. TWC is **** here.

I do my sat installs right. I don't waste time and I am fairly quick....I credit that to doing catv installs under pressure to make every move count in a system where the idiots were/are routed cake apartment jobs and the competent sent to the **** holes because management knew they'd 'git it done' right.

From time to time, I get a charge back , and it's usually bull ****, and almost always from a trouble call. I've had one charge back from an install in the last 6 months. That was because the dish needed to be re-aimed......3 months after I installed it.....

Good luck in cable. I hope you have more work than I do right now....cause it is slow here. I only have 1 install tomorrow...a 3 banger....a measly 125 bucks

....but....at least I'll be home by 10:30....(waveguy)

This is CABL.com posting #159637. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPGX
Posted in reply to: Re: hsp standards by kkanuk
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: hsp standards mrfixit1 1/20/2006 10:13:00 PM