Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Watch out for Daniel Utility Construction!!!

Yes and if everyone that ever went on a job...did their job and didn't leave a bunch of crap for the primes then perhaps it would be against the law. There are alot of good contractors out there and then there are some who make things like "retainage" happen and in the long run it's the good contractors who pay the price. And hey crawl2much, just for the record I'm not against the contractors because I am one. I just have seen both sides of the issue. I, like everyone else hate the checks slowly creeping in and I've been with those "primes" that put the screws on you and keep the retainage. I'm only saying that in certain situations and storm dmg is one of them, you have a lot of roaches crawl out of the woodwork...do a wham bam and leave someone else holding the bag. And you know as well as I do that it all filters down..someone has to pay and the cable company is not going to be the one that suffers..it's the prime or the contractor. Believe me..I know exactly what you are saying and anyone that has done contract work knows the pain too.
This is CABL.com posting #159452. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mPDY
Posted in reply to: Re: Watch out for Daniel Utility Construction!!! by crawl2much
There are 0 replies to this message